What produces results for one patient won’t necessarily work for every patient. For that reason, our clinicians carefully diagnose and determine your treatment plan each visit for a speedy recovery.
Here at Current Physical Therapy, we strive to give the best treatment to each of our patients. Below is a list of all the treatment options that we use in the clinic. Our doctors will review your diagnosis and come up with the best game plan for you to heal and reach your desired goals.
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Cervical/ Lumbar Traction
- Collaboration with your Medical Team
- Complimentary Screen with a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Cupping Technique
- Dry Needling
- Electric Stimulation and Muscle Re-education
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesio Tape
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Manipulation Physical Therapy
- “McKenzie” Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT)
- Running Analysis
- Grade 4 Therapy Laser
- Prenatal and postpartum pain